Easily Access Patient Imaging Records With PocketHealth
MIC Medical Imaging has expanded our partnership with PocketHealth, a secure online platform that enables our referring community to access their patients’ medical imaging records in just a few clicks.
What is PocketHealth?
PocketHealth is a secure online image-sharing platform that makes it easier for you to get your patient records on time, while helping us move away from CDs – which are not reliable, secure or patient-friendly.
Referring Physician PocketHealth Benefits
- Faster access to your patients’ imaging records allows for seamless pre-appointment review and planning.
- Reduced risk of delayed appointments and wasted time due to lost, corrupt or late CDs.
- Simple platform navigation, with no software or account setup needed.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, web-based platform with bank-level encryption.
- Always-on support to help guide you through any questions you may have.
Accessing Patient Imaging Records
With PocketHealth, accessing patient records is easy. Simply follow the three steps below:
1). Instead of a CD, you’ll receive an Access Page via fax or hard copy (provided by MIC or the patient). Think of this as a digital movie ticket unique to your patient’s imaging, with instructions on how to access their imaging.
2). Visit pockethealth.com/view in any web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.), and enter the patient’s date of birth and security code found on the Access Page.
3). Securely view your patient’s imaging in full diagnostic quality on PocketHealth’s Health Canada/FDA-compliant cloud viewer (eUnityTM), or download these files without compression for offline use or to import them into your RIS/PACS.
To request a record, please fax MIC Medical Imaging’s Health Records department at 1-877-415-4466
Do you have questions?
Learn more about PocketHealth by visiting: pockethealth.com/referring-physician
For additional support, please contact PocketHealth Support at: