Need to book, change or cancel an appointment?
Appointments are required for all MIC services except X-rays. Our friendly and knowledgeable Central Booking team will do their best to book your appointment at the location of your choice. Here’s how to reach Central Booking:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays and statutory holidays
Central Booking Fax: 780.450.9551
To book your appointment, we will ask you for:
- Your Alberta Health Care number (located on your Alberta Health Care Insurance Card).
- The type of exam and any special instructions on your requisition form.
- Some health information such as whether you have mobility restrictions, are diabetic or might be pregnant.
- Our Central Booking team will go over any special exam preparation instructions with you.
- It is very important that you follow these instructions. If you don’t prepare properly, we may need to delay or reschedule your appointment.
- If you need to review the instructions for your exam, you will find them on our Exam Prep Instructions page.
Important information about your appointment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- You will need to bring:
- Your Alberta Health Care card and a second piece of identification with your name and photo (if possible).
- Your requisition form with the details of the exam requested by your health care practitioner.
- We do our best to stay on time, but sometimes appointments take longer than expected which may cause delays for other patients.
MIC accepts all requisitions
You can book an appointment at one of our clinics even if your practitioner gives you a different requisition form. MIC accepts all medical or diagnostic imaging requisitions.
We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your medical imaging needs.