Are you expecting?
Using advanced obstetrical imaging, we help your healthcare team assess how you and your baby are doing throughout your pregnancy.
- Early obstetrical ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy, measure the embryo and determine your expected due date.
- Nuchal Translucency (NT) screening for chromosome conditions such as Down syndrome.
- Detailed fetal anatomy ultrasound to look closely at how your baby is developing.
- Biophysical Profile (BPP) ultrasound to assess the well-being of your baby as your due date approaches.
Whether this is your first pregnancy or your fourth, we will take great care of you. And, we will send you digital images to share with your family and friends.
Make MIC your choice for obstetrical imaging.
What to expect
- Most ultrasound examinations are simple, painless and quick.
- Very few ultrasound examinations require any advance preparation. By clicking on exam preparation, you will be able to check whether you need to do anything before you arrive at the clinic.
- Depending on the type of ultrasound examination your practitioner has ordered, you may be asked to change into a gown. You will then be positioned on the examination table.
- The sonographer or radiologist will apply some warm, water-based gel on your skin and place the transducer firmly against your body, moving it back and forth until the desired images are captured.
- The radiologist will provide a complete report to your practitioner, usually within 24 hours.