Viewing MIC’s Digital Images Discs
For most computers if you insert the disc in to the CD drive and close it InteleViewer should auto-launch.
There are some computers that auto-launch does not working properly. If the InteleViewer software does not load automatically please follow these steps.
- From “My Computer” double click on your CD Drive and the following folders will display.
- Double click on the “Viewer” folder. You should now see something similar to this.
- Double click the StartInteleViewerCD.exe.
You will have to load a DICOM image viewer to view the images from our CD’s. There is a free Macintosh compatible DICOM viewer that you can download. Please click here to link to the OsiriX web page for downloading.
If you require support to launch a CD please email us. Please include a brief description of your issue and a phone number that we can call you back on.
How to view CT Images for Cardiac and VC Exams
Here are some instructions on how to view CT Images on your personal computer.
1. Insert the disc into your computer’s disc drive.
2. Open the disc drive from Computer/My Computer.
3. Double-click “Run DLG”.
4. Click on the “I Accept” disclaimer.
5. Click on “View Images”. Note: this may take some time to load.
6. The series (set of images) will populate on the left side of the screen.
7. Click on desired series.
8. Use your mouse to left-click and drag from top to the bottom of the screen in order to navigate around the image.