At MIC, our uncompromising commitment to excellence in diagnostic imaging, coupled with our investment in technology and quality patient care, instills confidence in patients and physicians across the communities we serve.
We are an innovator in the healthcare industry, a recipient of the consumer choice award for business excellence, and a talent destination for over 500+ team members. Our staff are passionate about improving the healthcare journey for patients and their family members, and proudly support local organizations working towards the same goal.
If you are looking for a meaningful career opportunity, our organization is the perfect fit!
Imaging Excellence Starts with Healthy, Engaged Employees
Our people form the foundation for imaging excellence and are the reason practitioners, patients, hospitals, and professional sports teams like the Edmonton Oilers trust us with their medical imaging needs. We take care of our employees, so that they will take care of our patients. At MIC, we provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid parking
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- Vacation allocated on years of service
- Employer-sponsored pension program (RPP)
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Supports to improve the physical and mental health of our employees
- Vacation Purchase-Sell Program: provide increased flexibility and support the changing lifestyle needs of our employees
- Recognition events including an annual staff holiday party, site celebrations, and social events for staff and their families
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform high quality radiographic exams
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Ensure patient information and relevant history is accurate and complete
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and time management skills
- Critical thinking ability and solution oriented
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all patients and employees
- Work well within a team and individually
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- ACMDTT and CAMRT registration
- New Graduates welcome
Interested candidates may forward their resume to:
MIC – Medical Imaging
The MIC Story
MIC Medical Imaging is Canada’s largest radiology partnership, with more than 90 radiologist physicians and over 500 technologists and support staff. MIC serves the greater Edmonton area, offering a wide range of diagnostic imaging services, including x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and more.
Today, MIC Medical Imaging supports 12 major hospitals and operates 13 clinics across the capital region. We boast the largest group of sub-specialized radiologists in the province, modern work environments, state-of-the-art equipment, learning and development training, career advancement opportunities, and more.
MIC is committed to supporting the community through the United Way, Mercy Ships and Edmonton’s professional sports organizations.
MIC Medical Imaging is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you are passionate about health care and possess the knowledge, skills, and experience we are looking for, please submit your application today. Please note only qualified individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for considering MIC Medical Imaging during your career search.