Medical Imaging Consultants is Canada’s largest radiology partnership, with a team of more than 90 radiologist physicians, and more than 300 technologists and support staff. MIC serves the greater Edmonton area, offering a wide range of diagnostic imaging services including X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, and Pain Management. Today, Medical Imaging Consultants serves 9 major hospitals, and operates 14 clinics in the capital region.
At MIC, we offer competitive earnings and comprehensive benefits including:
- Employer Sponsored Pension
- Health and Dental
- Professional Development
MIC is looking for a Medical Radiography Technologist to support all locations on a casual basis. Permanent positions are posted internally and MIC fills permanent positions from the casual pool.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively dependently and within an interdisciplinary team
- Evidence of effective customer service, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making
- Registration with the ACMDTT and CAMRT
- Additional training in pain management, mammography or bone densitometry
Interested candidates may submit their resume by email to;
Medical Imaging Consultants