Medical Imaging Consultants is Canada’s largest radiology partnership, with a team of more than 90 radiologist physicians, and more than 300 technologists and support staff. MIC serves the greater Edmonton area, offering a wide range of diagnostic imaging services including X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, and Pain Management. Today, Medical Imaging Consultants serves 9 major hospitals, and operates 13 clinics in the capital region.
At MIC, we offer competitive earnings.
MIC is looking for a casual LPN to support at several of our clinic locations.
- Registration as a member in good standing with CLPNA
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Ability to work confidently, independently and within collaborative partnerships/teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates initiative, accountability, good judgment and concern for detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
- Venipuncture certification
- Wound care
- Medication management
Interested candidates may submit their resume by email to:
Medical Imaging Consultants